Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Sorry guys...

Sorry guys

I changed my mind

which, if you know me, I am liable to do one million times before finally seeming to settle for one thing...

maybe

It's why I walk around target with a full cart and then just buy toilet paper.  I mean...not ALWAYS...but shopping with me is pretty painful.

Once I make up my mind though...it is made up...usually. But I am pretty stubborn so I have that going for me (shrugs)

Anyway...I was thinking about my word and it was going to be gratitude but then I started thinking more and I realized that finding gratitude is one thing I am pretty good at....I can pull some positives out of some pretty negative situations...

so then I started thinking more...which is always a scary sort of thing...|
and I decided to go deeper...find maybe a deeper level of gratitude.

I decided on certainty...faith...trust...all those words wrapped up in one. I am not sure what that word would be and I check in my thesaurus and it said they were all synonyms for each other (not helpful) so my one word is going to be

I don't know

one of those three....or a word that means all of those three things rolled into one

I should probably eat some fudge and ponder some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment